If the items are available, they will be sent immediately after receiving of the payment.
If you have ordered an item that is out of stock, we will send you an e-mail with the estimated delivery time and start producing them after receiving of the payment.
The invoice will be send with your order.
Return of goods*
- In case you decide to cancel your order and the goods are not shipped yet, you will receive a full refund.
- If you decide to cancel your order when the goods are already shipped, you will receive a refund of the money, but you’ll have to cover all the shipping costs.
- You can return goods if they are faulty, or are not the item you have ordered in a 3 day period after their receiving, for a full refund, including the shipping costs.
- If the goods are the correct ones ,but in any way different due to an incorrect or misleading description on the website, they can be returned in a 3 day period after their receiving for a full refund, including all the shipping costs.
- If you decide to return the goods for any other reason in a 3 day period after the receiving, the shipping costs will not be refunded and a charge of 10 % will be deducted from the cost of the sale.
Please remember: the goods must be in an unused condition, with the original packaging and with a copy of the original invoice and the delivery note!
*The return conditions include ONLY the holds.
Our warranty includes only faulty materials or workmanship. Misuse, over-tightening or alterations, leading to breaking of the hold, makes the warranty invalid. Please, send a copy of the original invoice, the delivery note and an explanation for the replacement, along with the hold that you want to replace.
Climbing in its nature is dangerous. Our products are specifically made for climbing, for indoor and also for outdoor. Everyone using our products is personally responsible for learning the proper technique and rely on their own good judgment. It is highly recommended that every climber gets a proper instruction by a qualified professional. Everyone who works with our products must know and respect their capabilities and limitations, know the maintenance and use history of our products and destroy the damaged items to prevent from further use. Everyone is personally responsible for their own actions and decisions. The neglecting of these warnings can lead to severe injury or even death.